“How to increase sales?”
That’s the question on the mind and lips of every business owner, marketing exec, CMO, and sales manager I’ve ever spoken to.
- It’s the question that keeps you up at night…
- It’s the question at the top of — or underlying — every item on every agenda at every meeting you sit in…
- It’s the question that drives almost every decision you make, from who to hire, who to fire, where to allocate your time, resources, effort, and energy…
In fact, you could say it’s the reason your job — or business exists — either you or someone further up the food chain decided YOU are the answer to that exact question.
So the question here is…
Are your sales going up each month?… remaining stagnant?… or going down?
And if we drill down a bit further — to the reason we’re talking to each other today — how are your landing pages, sales pages, and marketing emails performing?
Are they producing the revenue you desire?
Are they bringing in profitable leads & clients who will become repeat buyers and maximize your lifetime value metrics?
Or are your marketing campaigns and emails lackluster, with your message falling on deaf ears?
If you think you could do better… with more leads and sales each day, week, and month…
If you want someone to write new campaigns — or breathe new life into an old campaign…
Or if you just want a second opinion on your landing pages, sales pages, or conversion emails…
I work with clients here in Australia and overseas.
My name is Michael Low.
I’m a 15-year copywriting veteran.
I specialise in sales pages, landing pages, and email campaigns.
Who I work with:
I only work on sales pages (& sales letters), landing pages, and email campaigns.
I only work with clients who already have a sales page, landing page, or email campaign you want to improve – this means you must already be “in motion” generating free or paid traffic, sending emails, testing landing pages or sales pages.
If that’s you, here’s the first step toward possibly working together:
Read the following instructions carefully, then send me an email at the link below.
NOTE: Please understand I am very busy and can only take on new clients occasionally.
- First contact is via email only.
- Only contact me if you have an existing sales page, landing page, or email campaign that needs improvement.
What to write in your email:
1. Write your name.
2. For landing pages and sales pages: Include a link to the landing page or sales page you want to improve.
3. For Emails: send a pdf, google doc, or word doc with examples of the emails you write or the exact autoresponder emails you want me to rewrite.
4. Write a brief 1 or 2 sentence description of the problem you are trying to solve by contacting me.
To help you do this, here’s an example of what your email might look like:
My name is Patricia.
The landing page I want to improve is here at: www.yourlandingpage.com
I also have an email autoresponder I want you to look at – see attached pdf document.
The problem I’m trying to solve: I’m paying for traffic but not getting enough opt-ins on my landing page. I also want you to reveiew my autoresponder emails to see if they can be improved to increase sales from email.
Do that and I’ll email you back within 24 hours to discuss further.
So why not drop me a quick note by email now? Email here >>
Will I hear from you today?